Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amazing squat

Great knees and ass! :)

That is truly the end-all to amazing squat videos. No room for debate at all on this issue.

No one should ever again link any vids of dudes with tree trunk thighs and waists as big as an engine block wearing Inzer suits slapping themselves in in the face and screaming only to squat to just barely parallel.

While I think he is strong as hell for his size and has great technique I am still more impressed by the 1,000lb plus squats. There is a huge number of people who can squat in the 5-600lb range. Very few have ever put a grand on their back and come back up with it. And quite simply put right now Vlad Alhazov is the fucking man with a 1,250 squat that was deep as hell.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I have an Ironmind t-shirt created from the Ivan Chakarov squat. Just say NO! NO NO!

That is truly the end-all to amazing squat videos. No room for debate at all on this issue.

No one should ever again link any vids of dudes with tree trunk thighs and waists as big as an engine block wearing Inzer suits slapping themselves in in the face and screaming only to squat to just barely parallel.

right! i need to start going that deep. i hate squats, but i love em at the same time.lol

filty?

To me this shows me two things: 1. how amazing the human body is, a perfect example of how we we're all designed to function. 2. I am a pussy.

Man, I'm just WEAK in squatting. How I can bench 405 lbs and only squat 315 lbs baffles me...

Top Bottom