Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AM workout

Homer 8

I have recently started to train first thing in morn.
Wake up 6am get to gym 6:30am
Befor I go I take jacked 3d also glutamine.
Start off with a lifting session then jump straight onto doing cv 40 mins on bike.

My question is around nutrion, I understs the importance of pwo nutrition but the does it defeat the purpose then doing cardio.

If you are trying to lose bodyfat the eating preworkout does defeat your goal.It takes like 5hours to burn off any caloric intake you consume prior to a workout and fat burning drops to like 20%.
However post work is an absolute. And right after aworkout. The longer the delay the more muscle wasting it becomes.

Yeah, if ur only doing cardio in the morning then I say hit it empty stomach, very good bodyfat burning strategy......but if weights r involved then for sure have a good breakfast/pre-workout meal, cuz ur gonna need the food energy for the weights then cardio.....I just got done with 2 weeks of hitting it in the morning due to my work overtime schedule.... I would get up @ 3am n eat then get to gym @ 4:30am when it opens n be done by 6:50a to b @ work by 7.....I personally require a meal a minimum 1-1.5 hours before my weights n cardio.....it takes me about 2 hours on average to get thru my weights then I usually try to hit 20-30 minutes of the bike or elliptical

Thanks for the replys, sorry late back with this as the app on my iPhone was down.
Ok so I wake up 6am as soon as I wake I'm taking eca stack, glutamine and bcaas to try prevent catabolism,
6:30 weight training followed by 40 mins cardio.
This is where I'm confused, I know the most important time to eat is straight after weight trainging, I also know the body is still burning fat atleast 30 mins after my cardio.
I'm just not sure when is best possible time to get my nutrition in

Right after workout is best to have food. Cardio by some reports burns up to 4 hours after a workout. Your body needs fuel after a workout it also helps the body continue to burn fat.

If your priority is to lose fat, then wait till after the cardio. It's not like you're going to shrink away or anything. The best thing you could possibly do, though, would be to separate your cardio from your lifting by hitting cardio later in the day. That way, you get 2 separate spikes in your metabolism and you can have a properly placed post workout meal in the A.M.

Top Bottom