Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am I took muscular for yoga?

dayler

So my girlfriend wants me to try yoga but I am pretty big guy. I am 6 4 and 230 pounds and a lot of that is muscle for sure. we got into a fight cause i said that i was too muscular for it and that i would look stupid going to a class. do any of you guys do yoga and what is it like for someone super muscular?

So my girlfriend wants me to try yoga but I am pretty big guy. I am 6 4 and 230 pounds and a lot of that is muscle for sure. we got into a fight cause i said that i was too muscular for it and that i would look stupid going to a class. do any of you guys do yoga and what is it like for someone super muscular?

if you built up your muscle without stretching and building mobility along the way then you are opening yourself up to major chronic injuries down the line

last i checked NFL players were pretty muscular and guess what they do every day? they stretch! they've been stretching all their lives. they can even do splits

and yes many also do yoga. Ricky Williams is actually runs several yoga studios himself

it sounds like you got a lot of catching up to do. so i would def do it. it will help your weight training

Top Bottom