Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i at the right time to start lifting?

ConorJames96

I'm 18 and 149lbs. I've been dieting for the last six odd months because i used to lift when i was 16, but i moved away and stopped lifting, but continued to eat. I got to around 95 kilograms or so, and for someone who is 5'6" thats pretty huge. I've managed to lose it all(almost?) and now weigh 68kg. I still have quite a fair bit of muscle, although i lost most. I tested myself at my gym on one of those impedance machines and it said i was at 14% BF. I feel this may be lower than i am, but then again i don't think its too far off. My question is, because of genetics, i think, i still have quite a bit of a belly and moobs, although they aren't that noticeable when wearing clothes, but not much fat on my back etc.. And i want it gone ASAP so i have a flat chest/stomach.

Should i start lifting now? I've been told by friends and a coach that i should start bulking and it'll still burn off and tone up anyway. Is this true? Considering, it isn't the smallest belly ever? And how long would it take to look "good" around the stomach area?
Sorry for the long explanation, but many thanks in advance! :)

If you train and diet PROPERLY then yes you are at a good age. Start slowly and work your way towards your goals. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Hells yeah bro start the gains asap, You need to get on a better diet, never bulk up if you are already feeling fat, get in shape then bulk up,,

Top Bottom