Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I Proportional !?!?!?!

bran987

Ok, I'm going to post some pics here. Yep lighting ain't great, and I know my camera phone is still terrible. I also still haven't mastered posing while I hold the phone but I'm trying.

I have only gained about 6 pounds since I started trying to put weight on again so the upper body pics are just for reference so you can tell me if my upper & lower body are proportional? I need to know where to focus my training.

Also, if those look like Christmas boxer shorts, definitely are.

Uppers:

Upper 1
Upper 2
Upper 3

Lowers:

(These pics were impossible to take. In some my my calves are rotated and look non-existant. Oh well.)

Lower 1
Lower 2 (shaved off some hair in this one)

There is another answer, and that is maybe you can't tell without a full body pic. I guess if that's the case tell me and I'll try to get one.

Okie, that's it.

do these answers mean I look proportional? I promise this wasn't just a post fishing for compliments...

I'll post a thread fishing for compliments once I gain about 15 more pounds or so lol

Well bran, if you want honesty and the hurtful truth, I'm your man;)

Your upper body looks way more developed than wheels. I was going to compliment you on your size gains and six pack but having read your last few replies, I won't now.LOL

TrailerParkTrash said:
Well bran, if you want honesty and the hurtful truth, I'm your man;)

Your upper body looks way more developed than wheels. I was going to compliment you on your size gains and six pack but having read your last few replies, I won't now.LOL

SHIT! my worst fears have come true. I'm disproportionate. this is awful I knew people had been looking at me funny.

actually thanks for the compliment on the upper body, but I can't wait to get into the squat rack tonight.

Top Bottom