Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I the only little guy doing big guy exercises at the gym?

I am only 5'10 weighing in at 180 and I seem to be the only skinny guy at my gym to be doing the heavy lift exercises such as the deadlift and free weight squat. the only other guys at my gym that do these exercises are powerlifters, people that DON'T belong there because they have outgrown what the gym has to offer. anyway, I am starting to show results of liftin but something usually always comes up and I am back to day one again... so am I the only one who has the experience in doing the big lifts while the rest of the population at the gym doesn't have a clue as to what I am doing?:fro:

Well if you keep that up you'll soon be the big guy doing all the heavy exercises at the gym, rather than the skinny guy doing the heavy exercises. :)

I hope so. sometimes I wish for someone that knows what they're doing at my gym(and that is like 2% of all customers) would say something uplifting to me like, "you're the first one I have seen bust a dead in a long time! I thought I was the only one that knew how to do these!"

That happens to alot of little guys(including myself). Know that there are many of us around the states that endure the same thing that you go through. As I did you will soon out grow the gym as well.

:wavery: little guy deadlifting and squatting here too! I don't think I get too many funny looks. I don't really notice anyway.

ND

Top Bottom