Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AM empty stomach cardio poll

What is your opinion of the AM Cardio on an empty stomach method?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
body doesn't burn just fat, it burns some muscle too, that's not an option in the poll :(

while you'll be in a catabolic state upon wakening and doing the cardio...i think its best to have a steady flow of anabolics in you to kind of say fuck off a little bit to the muscle catabolism so it can concentrate on fat burning. :evil:

DBBT said:
body doesn't burn just fat, it burns some muscle too, that's not an option in the poll :(

while you'll be in a catabolic state upon wakening and doing the cardio...i think its best to have a steady flow of anabolics in you to kind of say fuck off a little bit to the muscle catabolism so it can concentrate on fat burning. :evil:
good way to put it.lol

I never do cardio on an empty stomach... your body is in a catabolic state when you first wake up and needs some food so you burn the least amount of muscle possible. At least thats how I feel. I definitely don't have enough muscle to take any chances.

devunn said:
I never do cardio on an empty stomach... your body is in a catabolic state when you first wake up and needs some food so you burn the least amount of muscle possible. At least thats how I feel. I definitely don't have enough muscle to take any chances.

its not that catabolic with enough test and tren in ya!!!

SLAYER69! said:
For me cardio is heavy squat day.

Heavy squat day is my favorite day. Just leads to heavy leg presses, extentions, curls, and calves, and finally looking like a retard trying to walk out of the gym. Damn feels so good though.

Top Bottom