Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always worked out one way

UnStopAbleForce

Whats up bro's. I've always worked out each body part one time a week. Alot of times I may do two on one day, like chest with tri's. I would always switch up after every exercise, in another words I'd do 3 sets of chest, then 3 sets of tri's, then back to chest, back to tri's, etc. I decided to switch it up, and do one body part at the time. In your opinions, which one is better?

the best thing i think is to try alot of diff routines find 2-3 that work the best, and switch between them. i like volume training, wsb and real high intensity workouts (im pretty sure those are the most common around this board). they work best for me.. its a long term process, but youll get it sooner or later.

I also like to switch back and forth between two muscle groups. The only difference for me is I switch every set. For instance: flat bench, pull ups, incline bench, reverse pull ups, decline bench, pull downs ect. This really seems to give me a great pump which means the blood is flowing :) Just my .02

Top Bottom