Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright I have to cut down on volume

skaman607

Lower body workouts 2x per week are killing me, I think I might do a ME day one week, and a DE day the next, I will probably do them on thursday or something

I do ME bench on tues, and DE bench on sat if someone could help me with the placement of my lower body workout

I have done that in the past, yes it violates the 72hr rule, but for those of us with impaired recovery abilities, it does the trick. You still get to MAX out, and work on your speed, which, in the end are the keys to Westside.

Save your CNS and your joints brother!

hmmmmm, i really don't know alot so take what i say with a grain of salt....

but what if you did something like this:

lower
gm\pull variation
speed box squats for 6x2 or so (not as many sets as you would do on speed day because you are combining them both)
asistance

me upper

lower asistance
reverse hypers, abs, ect

de upper

just a thought, i would get some other advice first though

well I have to take this week off because of midterms and studying, i was thinking of doing that except abs 1x per week doing the thing needsize said on the abs thread started by variant

I was thinking for the big workout I could do

me thing
box squats
power cleans
GHR
reverse hypers

and then on the other workout do

Reverse Hypers
Abs
obliques

how does this look?

Personally on on about 3 different weeks I combined my DE and ME squat/Dead day. I did this Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Weeks.. For instance one week I did my 8x3 speed squats and then went to a Max on SLDLs for the first time...

Well After each of these weeks I came back the next week on my normal schedule and Blew away a ME day GM PR.. So I say once in a while the reduced volume is quite beneficial..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom