Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's not so almighty pics

The Almighty

Figured its about time I posted a pic of your truly. Stats are:

5'8
188 pounds
About 13-14% bodyfat

I have one real cycle under my belt, and am starting a new one 2 weeks from now.
I know that many of you will ask for a leg shot...well to be honest my legs are not bad compared to the rest of my body...but they dont quite match right now. I just starting working them again a week ago after a month and a half layoff from a mild ankle injury (intermural football).

Other than that, I would like to hear any opinions and comments you all may have. I dont claim to be as big as, oh NYC BOY :rolleyes: but I figure I am on my way.

Enough Stalling:

looks good, good size, good genetics, nice shoulders.

you look like you would look buff and well shouldered wearing a shirt - good job.

Other than that, I would like to hear any opinions and comments you all may have. I dont claim to be as big as, oh NYC BOY :rolleyes: but I figure I am on my way.

LMAO

Thanks for the reply Matt.

I know Im not part of the chat board clique, but Im hoping I could hear at least a few more replies.:eek:

You have a good base to work with. You're not fat at all, but you don't look like the type that has trouble adding weight either. Bis seem to be your strong point now so I'd emphasize the tris a little more to get some good overall size.

Keep working on chest and back. As for the abs, your diet will affect them more than anything I think, as well as the rest of that babyfat you have to lose. And I know that's a tall order in college.

You look good man, just some touch-up stuff IMO.

Looking Good! Keep up the hard work!

Where'd you get that hat bro, I've been looking ALL OVER for one...

:FRlol: Lookin' good bro, keep up the hard work ;)

YUM

Top Bottom