Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for all those using Doggcrapp training...

110%

i am considering using this training method soon but have a question, i always see people saying how they have gotten such strenght increases from this program comparing it to what you did before you started......do you guys not use the 6-8 second negative then and just worry aobut controlling the weight, b/c otherwise wouldnt u have gone done alot in weight from incorporaing the negatives now into your sets.

i am wondering this because i am curious to if one really needs to concentrate on using 6-8 second negatives or if htis factor reallyi snt that important, are u guys using it?

i use about a 4 second negative. you do have to compromise the weight....at first. you soon get back up and then some. the problem is, you use your present weights as a bench mark, if you run through DC style for a while and you get to where you are using those weights but in the DC protocol and you were to do a "straight set", you need more weight. ive noticed that for myself.

example: before, my weights were around 180-190 for pulldowns(straight sets, starting out way lower DC style), now im doing 200-210 but DC style, im sure i could do 220-230 if i were doing faster reps. you take that initial step back but overall your strength will grow significantly.

(ok, so my first paragraph didnt exactly hold up to sentence structure scrutiny, but i think i got my point across...heheh)

I typically shoot for 6 to 8 seconds, but sometimes the weight is too much and I can only perform a 4 second negative. . .do the best you can.

3 warmups

1 bang out, rest pause, then static hold, then negative. . . then:

TOTAL MUSCLE FIBER BLITZ!!

Last edited:
what is that bang out, forced reps stuff?

I just thought you did a warm up for the first exercise of the day or if you need to warm up, then you do one work set of 15?

bilat said:
what is that bang out, forced reps stuff?

I just thought you did a warm up for the first exercise of the day or if you need to warm up, then you do one work set of 15?

Forced reps are for more advanced lifters, or depending on your recuperative ability.

The workout using the super slow negs versus not using them is almost two different worlds.

Use the slow negatives. It is a crucial part of the program

Top Bottom