Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALL HAIL Needsize Crunches!!!

I am around 5'8"

eat big said:
Needsize, do you find it necessary to train obliques or does your routine train them as well?

I never have, but I deadlift and squat heavy without a belt, so I think that has a lot to do with having great obliques

needsize said:
I never have, but I deadlift and squat heavy without a belt, so I think that has a lot to do with having great obliques

Alright, cool. I squat heavy (for me) as well and just started doing deads again. Appreciate it.

At my peak I was doing NS with 45 lbs + 10 lbs in 5x5. Part of it was you decline for a 5 count and then hold at parallel for a 5 count.

I got back into the gym after losing a lot of strength recently and am back down to 25 plate and 5x5 but i will work it back up.

I'm a PT and i recomend people do these all the time. I have done them exclusively before, but I wonder about it because it is a static hold. Would a full sit up in the same circumstances with slightly more weight (to offset the 5 count) be more beneficial? I too did go down all the way after the static hold.

PS I just dont understand how the static hold is "great for deads and squats" Good yes, but better than a full rep? I dont know

Yes- NS is a fine specimen though I would find it difficult to have such a disproportionatly small penis myself. With legs/body like that he must look like an infant.

heheheheh.

Top Bottom