Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALL HAIL Needsize Crunches!!!

gjohnson5 said:
No diss to your excersize scheme, but your genetics in the ab department have alot to do with your development. I think you could do Jane Fonda ab workouts and beat peoples asses on stage...

genetics > training...

unfortunate truth...

it is true that I do have decent ab genetics, but everyone that I train with that I have had do the routine always get great results, with a lot less reps than traditional ab training.

just peaked your gallery and you're a fucking freak man...

how much are you weighing in at now...?

oh yea NS crunches... good stuff. the only ab work i've been doing for the last 2 yrs, really helps the squats and DLs. thx NS and great to see you post after a long time.

DZLS said:
just peaked your gallery and you're a fucking freak man...

how much are you weighing in at now...?

Thanks, I'm around 225lbs now, same as the avatar(I was pumped in that shot though). I was up to a pretty lean 240lbs, got the flu, dropped under 230lbs, took weeks to start gaining weight again, then just as I finished that cycle, got the flu again....dammit, but holding around 225lbs. I've been as high as 260lbs, but am also trying to stay leaner year round now

Top Bottom