Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol and swollen arms ?

PorkChop69

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don't go out and drink crazily often. Maybe once every month or once every 6 weeks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I do notice that every morning when I wake up after a night out my arms are swollen. Like the muscles have been pumped after an arm workout.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arms, Shoulders and even my chest look abit pumped.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is there any explanation for this? Like its a desirable effect o_O[/FONT]

There's no good going to come from binge drinking, and that is water retention

Hi everyone,
I don't go out and drink crazily often. Maybe once every month or once every 6 weeks.

I do notice that every morning when I wake up after a night out my arms are swollen. Like the muscles have been pumped after an arm workout.
Arms, Shoulders and even my chest look abit pumped.

Is there any explanation for this? Like its a desirable effect o_O

No. The opposite. It's your body telling you to stop.

people are extremely ignorant on alcohol

one of the glaring things alcohol does is rapidly cause a rise in estrogen. this is why every person you know who has had cancer likely drank alcohol. high estrogen is fuel for cancer

and it does not matter you do it once a month. that is like someone saying 'hey i only take heroine once a month so it is okay'.. or 'yeah i only cheat on my wife once a month'.

i quit alcohol almost 15 years ago and have zero reason to mess with it

Alcohol doesn't influence well the muscles and trainings at all. But sometimes it is rather necessary. So what can we do? To harmonize everything and it, as well.
01_2016_careers-655x395.jpg

Top Bottom