Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AHHH, what to do about injured collarbone??

CLEMDOG

Well, it was last Saturday that I hurt it, so its been 9 days now. What I did was I was working shoulders doing heavy military presses. I normally dont do presses with the bar, but i had a spotter that day. I also press from the front, not the rear. On my last set I went down for the 5th rep and right before I touched the bar to my chest I felt and heard a loud pop in my upper chest. My spotter even heard it and grabbed it off me. It didnt really hurt, I got off and I had full range of motion and still do. I took most of the week off working out only twice, but nothing to aggrevate it.

It seems if the pop originated from the joint in which the clavicle connects to the sternum. BTW- it is the right one that is sore. Today I worked chest with light weight and I had to cut my workout short today, cause it just didnt feel right, it feels unstable. However it isnt a pain, more of a dull ache, mainly if aggrevated. I actually even felt both clavicles were somewhat sore, not just the right one. Also the right clavicle is slightly raised compared to the left. It will slightly hurt if I bring my arm up and in front of my face so that I squeeze my inner upper chest.

This is what I've been doing:
I've been using 1500mg glucosamine HCL, 1200mg chondrotin sulfate and 500mg MSM per day for about 5 weeks now and will continue for another 3-4 weeks.
I was prescribed Naproxen and have taken 1000mg/day for the first few days, then 500mg/day for a few more. I limit the intake of the anti-inflammatories to prevent inhibition of the healing process.
I had just finished 10 weeks test 4 weeks ago and winny about a week ago and just started my clomid.

I havent been using hot compresses, but I think I will start doing that every night for 20-30mins.
I also may be starting some GH in a couple of weeks, which would be nice to heal up some injuries and protect myself.

I'm just going crazy here, I hate injuries! I havent done triceps in almost 6 weeks due to having medial epichondylitis in my right elbow.

Any ideas guys? Suggestions? I go insane when my workouts are hindered. Thanks guys and sorry it was so long.

Fourteen years off seems like a reasonable break and should be enough time off. I think. Maybe give it another 14 to be safe.

KILL THAT SHIT

Top Bottom