Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggressive weight loss plan

wow. i think that needs a binding and a title page :)

very interesting, but I definately do not want to starve myself I am happy with my loss so far and will continue to work hard and eat as I have been for another 3 weeks, after that I will move to something a little more well rounded with a wider variety of foods. I hope to stay about 205 lbs LBM by the time im down to 15% bf

Cyrex said:
wow. i think that needs a binding and a title page :)

very interesting, but I definately do not want to starve myself I am happy with my loss so far and will continue to work hard and eat as I have been for another 3 weeks, after that I will move to something a little more well rounded with a wider variety of foods. I hope to stay about 205 lbs LBM by the time im down to 15% bf

Thanks! Maybe I'll write a book someday hahahaha! Just kidding, I just had too much time on my hands last night to write it. Lots more details to get into, but I dont think I'll finish it.

I just started that diet today after writing that. I'll post how I feel and how dramatic the weight loss, although I never weigh myself, Ill just rely on how my clothes fit LOL!

Sounds like you have a good strategy so far and Im sure youll have great results afterall it is a somewhat drastic diet to follow and is not necessary if you not worried about time.

Good luck! Im sure you'll stick with it. If you have any questions though I'll try to answer them about metabolism. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

cyrex said:
Hey all. I am interested in some suggestions on a very aggressive weight loss plan. I am currently very fat. I'm 6'3" weigh about 290 lbs with around 30% body fat. I tore my ACL in college playing football and have not been in shape since. . . .

Status update:

i'm down to about 240 and my scale tells me anywhere between 14 and 16% bf. My digi cam is broke, but I'll try to get some after pics soon.

actually I got down to about 235 or so by September (my wedding).
I've since been working out hard and trying to put some muscle on.

Oh yeah and I won $160 from the competition at work. I had to split 320 with our secretary.

You can do this brother. I am in the same boat as you.
I am trying to diet and lose around 60 pounds. I am about 5"10 and 257 pounds. I do have a significant amount of muscle and am now just trying to lose the fat covering it.

Diet is everything. If you are not following a clean diet, than all the cardio and training becomes somewhat ineffective.

As far as unbiased advice, I tend to go to bodybuilding.com.
They have some great writers there that really provide sound advice and motivation. Check out the transformations page. It always gets me motivated.

If you are looking to haev a challenge, count me in.

Good luck bro.

cyrex said:
I decided to go with a form of the CKD.
Right now I am definately in ketosis and in the last 4 days have lost about 12 pounds. A majority of that is water weight, but I've been trying to do at least 45 minutes of cardio every day with some very fast jump roping for 5 minutes to finish up + the lifting. My diet has consisted of hard boiled eggs, browned Hamburger + cheddar cheese, a broccli + steak stir fry, and a little flax seed oil.

I am beginning to plan out a better diet and prepare things in advance since I work from 7:00 a.m. to about 6:00p.m. every day in an office sitting down and sometimes longer

ILOVEMYWIFE said:
You can do this brother. I am in the same boat as you.
I am trying to diet and lose around 60 pounds. I am about 5"10 and 257 pounds. I do have a significant amount of muscle and am now just trying to lose the fat covering it.

Diet is everything. If you are not following a clean diet, than all the cardio and training becomes somewhat ineffective.

As far as unbiased advice, I tend to go to bodybuilding.com.
They have some great writers there that really provide sound advice and motivation. Check out the transformations page. It always gets me motivated.

If you are looking to haev a challenge, count me in.

Good luck bro.

Thanks for the support, I've actually already come quite a long way already (this was from last year)

Update:
Still 6'4" ;)
I'm down to 256 lbs 16.5% bodyfat. I feel great. I really need to build up my inner pecs more so you can notice some seperation in my pecs. They look like jello right now, but sure don't feel that way when I'm flexing them.

I'm squatting 405 4 sets of 8 was not much of a problem tonight.
Deadlifting 475 3 sets of 6 yesterday
Bench is only 275 3 sets of 6-8 (forgot what I did last week)
Barbell rows are up to 225 4 sets of 8 without much problem. Last few reps on last 2 sets are tough but I get them done.

Now for the funny story:
Tonight was leg night. I started with squats, then did front squats, leg curls everything up till then was like any other night when I'm lifting. Then I head back over to the free weight section where there is a leg press machine/hip sled. I toss on 6 plates (45lb) on both sides and sit down and toss out about 10 reps. This middle aged couple were about 4 feet from me doing situps on a decline bench and started freaking out and yelling "Oh my god look at all that weight!" I was quite embarassed and shrugged it off saying its really not that much because it's at an angle hoping they would leave. So I toss on 3 more plates on each side and sit down and I hear them whispering to each other (oh my gosh, how much weight is that? Is that normal to be able to lift that much weight?) So hoping they would leave soon, I just sat there and stretched. 5 minutes go by and they are still standing there staring at me. I had to go to the bathroom and leave the area completely for them to stop waiting for me to do my lift. How fricken annoying is that. Yeah it's flattering when someone there who actually knows what they are doing compliments you on some good reps or something, but these people that are obviously new to the place freaking out cause some 6'4" 260 lb guy is pushing up 810 lbs on a leg press machine as if it was out of the ordinary is just plain annoying and rude. If they had only stayed to watch me do them 1 legged with 630 lbs on there LOL.

Nice work Cy!! Moving along very well! Dude, might want to lay off the shrugs unless you want your entire head to be swallowed up by your traps soon, LOL... jk, obviously... they're getting huge from the front view! Midsection looks better... keeps getting smaller!

Good story too! Yeah people need to mind their own business... wearing headphones helps me stay focused though!

Top Bottom