Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggressive weight loss plan

1 Multivitamin
Extra Zinc 30 - 50mgs
Fish Oil Caps
Flax Oil Liquid
200mcg Selenium
800mgs Folic Acid

800iu Vitamin E
2grams Vitamin C

whats the reason for the selenium, folic acid and zinc?

Read the 13 Weeks To Hardcore Fat Burning Diet article.

The best dieting program to cut on earth. Scientifically safe and researched. No craps such as low-carbs. Starchy carbs are extremely important for energy. Fat can't give you the energy for heavy weight lifting sessions. It uses muscle glycogen primarly.

Enjoy.

I really feel like I'm doing well on this right now. So far i'm down 14 lbs from 5 days ago. Yes, much of this is water weight, but according to my keto sticks I am constantly in ketosis (moderate or higher). I've been doing about 50 minutes of cardio every day this week and have been drinking near 3 gallons of water a day.

Cyrex said:
I really feel like I'm doing well on this right now. So far i'm down 14 lbs from 5 days ago. Yes, much of this is water weight, but according to my keto sticks I am constantly in ketosis (moderate or higher). I've been doing about 50 minutes of cardio every day this week and have been drinking near 3 gallons of water a day.

WOW

Awesome.

Great job.

Good job! Generally, trace-low is what you want to shoot for on keto-stix. Any higher and you A) aren't drinking enough water or B)are eating more fat than necessary. Sounds like you have enough water so you might consider cutting back on some fat...especially after the initial day or so getting into keto. Lots of good info and dedicated forums on www.C-D-K.com

JoBu

velvett said:
WOW

Awesome.

Great job.

JoBu said:
Good job! Generally, trace-low is what you want to shoot for on keto-stix. Any higher and you A) aren't drinking enough water or B)are eating more fat than necessary. Sounds like you have enough water so you might consider cutting back on some fat...especially after the initial day or so getting into keto. Lots of good info and dedicated forums on www.C-D-K.com

JoBu

I think you mean
http://www.C-K-D.com/
Cyclical Ketogenic Diet

Thanks. I was wondering about the keto stix. I am definately getting enough water, but I also may be slightly diabetic too, although I have tested my blood sugar in the past (my father has a mild form of diabetes) and my blood sugar seems normal but that was before I was this fat. I will cut down on the fat a bit though and see what happens.

I would suggest not pigging out on the carb up. You should eat a good amount but try to not eat junk food like pizza, and ice cream. If you can't deal with not eating this shit then theres no point in dropping all this weight. Your just gonna gain it all back in time and feel even worse. When you get to 10% bf, then you can have these junkfood cheat meals. Remember CKD is mainly for people with low bodyfats who are trying to go even lower for competitions, and they can handle a little junk. Other then the Post workout shake after yoru depletion work out on friday where you should have dextrose (a high glycemic carb) and the meal after meal with some other moderatley high glycemic carbs, I would limit yourself to good low glycemic carbs like oatmeal, yams, brown rice, etc. Limit your fats during your carb up!

As for supps Ephedrine and Caffeine works good. You could also try some green tea extract, but stick to your diet and getting the cardio in is the key to fatloss.

Top Bottom