Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age old question of abdominal improvement

slickdadd

So whats the best method. Ab Excercises done before a workout? Abdominal excercies and then do some cardio after your stomach is real tight? Or just excercises? I did them then cardio this morning, because i figured that would be a good way to go, but maybe i'm wrong. All of those with the washboards spill your wisdom.

Honestly, doing abs here or there doesnt make a difference, I'm not going to look at someones abs that has been doing them before and then look at someones abs that have been doing them after and say "hey your abs are great, you must of been training them before or after your workout". Doesnt really matter and if it did the results would be basically unnoticable. I personally train my abs after a workout and before cardio. peace

Without changing my bodyfat, I was able to make my waist a little smaller by using abdominal vacuums. I had read about them a long time ago in Arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding. Use to be a popular excercise in the 60's and 70's. Doens't bring out definition, but it does help you condition your abs.

Top Bottom