Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After busting out a tough set of squats.......

vinylgroover

or bench etc at the gym, has anyone started flexing like a madman.

I was squatting last night and got a great pump.......it was one of those awesome workouts you have, so i felt so good i rolled my shorts up to the top of my thigh and started flexing my 170 pounds for all it was worth. I threw in a thigh-over-ab, side chest and the one where you put your hands to your outside thigh and flex.

I gritted my teeth as i was flexing just to seem like i was really pumped up and shit. There were not that many people around at the time, but there was a girl doing some swiss ball exercises and she was standing there looking at me with a bemused look on her face. When i stopped flexing she picked her towell up and walked off with a 'you're a weirdo' look on her face, lol.

well the reason i looked at you like that was because i was in the middle of my swiss ball workout and you totally distracted me with your retarded flexing behavior. can't you go over to the other side of the gym for that. I mean all us girls are trying to do abs over here and youre trying to act like ARNOLD and youre not even big. I mean maybe you should stop your quasi-flex and try a steroid or two.

Top Bottom