Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 7 weeks of training westside style...

YEA I guess I'm on that bandwagon b/c my bench grip right now is horrible and if I have to widen up to have a good form bench then I'm gonna go down about 60lbs on my bench but if I go up fast it's all good.

so i guess i need to keep working hard and training westside, working on my weakpoints, eat like an animal, and drink tons of water and my bench will far surpass my old high...

EXACTLY worry about putting on some weight so you can put up some weight. Now don't go eating McDonalds every meal of the day good food is the key just eat alot of it. EX. I used to eat 2 bowls of cheerios for breakfast when I was trying to keep weight now to put on weight I eat 6 bowls. And honey grahm crackers and about 2 hours later i'm eating again. And of course I love drinking like minute maid juices and capri suns or gatorades and I love water so i'm always drinking somethin.

Cubanito17 said:
EXACTLY worry about putting on some weight so you can put up some weight. Now don't go eating McDonalds every meal of the day good food is the key just eat alot of it. EX. I used to eat 2 bowls of cheerios for breakfast when I was trying to keep weight now to put on weight I eat 6 bowls. And honey grahm crackers and about 2 hours later i'm eating again. And of course I love drinking like minute maid juices and capri suns or gatorades and I love water so i'm always drinking somethin.

i was doing pretty good with eating before i got sick, i gained 26 lb in 20 weeks before getting sick and actually lost a pound of fat during the last 14 weeks while adding 15 pounds of lean mass

last year i got about 20 lb in 18 weeks when i was trying to gain and it was all lean, then i kept eating but not lifting as much and started to get some fat, but that was soon gone from soccer

i just dont want to get too much fat because it really fucks endurance

Fat is non-productive weight. It's just more crap to lift that doesn't really help you lift. If you know how to "use your air" you don't need a gut to squat off of. Sure you need fat for your immune system, for healthy joints, etc...but you don't have to be a lard a$$ to be a power lifter. It's actually counter productive, in my opinion. :)

Top Bottom