Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aerobics and fatloss

jeebise23

guys i hope i am posting this question in the right forum,anyway i was involved in a serious car accident about a year and half ago, at which time i could not workout and also got lazy and just started eating fast foods and simply was not paying attention to what i was eating. Now i finally had a good look in the mirror and saw a fat slob in front of it (me).I was never a competitive bobybuilder ,i just did it for my health and looks,but now i got depressed at how i look and stated back at the gym, i am curently 6ft tall 280lbs bf% way high 25-30% basically i am considered obese. i feel like shit and look like shit.now i cleaned my diet up and started an eca stack 3x a day. my goal is to get back to 230lbs with minimal fat,i used juce back in the day but this time around i dont see a reason to as it would just add more weight on me, the main question i have is how long should i do aerobics and at what heart rate ,i am 40 years old,i really am looking at loosing the weight as fast as possible even if i have to sacrifice muscle,as i tend to bulk up quickly when time comes,and also should i incorporate weight traing as well. i hope this is enough info to help me get an answer, i feel that i let myself go to far and it cant be done so any answers and success stories to get me motivated would be greatly apprecited thanks guys john

Top Bottom