Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Cardio session

nawab.saab

i am on bulking , i am getting fat in my belly so i was thinking to do cardio also
20 mint session 3 times a week is good ?
what kind of cardio should i do any suggestions

actually i have noticed that i have gained weight and the measurement just change at waist
didnt get any mass on chest thai or biceps etc :(

Non jarring type is best. Do the cardio after weights, not before. 80% of max heart rate. Keep in mind fat loss is always easier than gaining muscle.

how time should i do ? cycling jogging ??? 3 times a week ?? enough ??
dont wanna loose too muchh ... becoz i am jus 68 kg and want to run 72 somethingg

i am on bulking , i am getting fat in my belly so i was thinking to do cardio also
20 mint session 3 times a week is good ?
what kind of cardio should i do any suggestions

actually i have noticed that i have gained weight and the measurement just change at waist
didnt get any mass on chest thai or biceps etc :(

Look up HIIT, try it but start slow. 2 times a week is plenty if you're trying to gain muscle. Stay away from slow cardio when bulking.

A bit of fat gain during a real bulk is normal, but if you really are gaining too much of the soft stuff then you're probably overeating or not eating clean enough (ie. you need vegetables, quinoa, bulgur, whole grains, rye bread & other low GI carbs instead of white rice, bread and pasta).

Most guys overestimate the calories & grams of protein they need to gain mass. Unless you are a pure ectomorph (ie. hardgainer) then 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is easily enough to bulk.

Look up HIIT, try it but start slow. 2 times a week is plenty if you're trying to gain muscle. Stay away from slow cardio when bulking.

A bit of fat gain during a real bulk is normal, but if you really are gaining too much of the soft stuff then you're probably overeating or not eating clean enough (ie. you need vegetables, quinoa, bulgur, whole grains, rye bread & other low GI carbs instead of white rice, bread and pasta).

Most guys overestimate the calories & grams of protein they need to gain mass. Unless you are a pure ectomorph (ie. hardgainer) then 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is easily enough to bulk.
ty fr the guide bro
actually bro i am Indian so i am eating eggs chicken vegetables all the time and i am getting ( i am hungry beast , yea i eat alot :( ) very good amount of protein but still when i am gaining weight i cant see the diff in measurements in upper body , like chest legs etc which r eazy to increase

what kind of cardio due you preffer i didnt abt htt etc

Top Bottom