Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on the bf lowering

andrews.hunter

Currently sitting at 188 lbs this morning, 14.6 % bf looming to drop into the 7-10 % range in bf percentage. And holding some water as well, what else can I do? Cardio 30-40 minutes everyday plus hour of weight training diet is clean, already in a deficit as wel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you have been 14% body fat for 10 years then it is hard to get lower without drastically changing your diet lifestyle

you aren't going to be able to just workout more and do more cardio and magically cut down to 7%

it will take changing the way you eat entirely.

now lets say you were 7% before, stopped working out and balloned up.. then getting ack into thing yes you can drop back down.

Started out at 28% I’ve lowered down to 14% but can’t seem to surpass the number I’ve been between 14.3-14.9 the past two monyhs

Currently sitting at 188 lbs this morning, 14.6 % bf looming to drop into the 7-10 % range in bf percentage. And holding some water as well, what else can I do? Cardio 30-40 minutes everyday plus hour of weight training diet is clean, already in a deficit as wel

If what you're doing now keeps you where you are then... do more. So get that cardio up. Try 60 minutes or 2 x 30 mins a day

Started out at 28% I’ve lowered down to 14% but can’t seem to surpass the number I’ve been between 14.3-14.9 the past two monyhs

you are at homeostasis is why

to break that barrier will take time and you gotta get more agressive. the way our bodies work just doing MORE of what you are doing isn't going to work lol. think about it. so a fat person should do 5 hours of cardio a day to get skinny? or they should drop calories more? people eat less calories and do not lose weight all the time. see weight watchers

i would tell you to start incorporating fasting protocols into your diet. that will help you break barriers

Top Bottom