Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice

deegzz

Hey there, new to this site and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I'm 17 years old will be turning 18 this December. I want to compete in bodybuilding or at least physique. Basically seeing if you guys think I should wait to pack on some more muscle PR just start now to get used to competing. By now I mean my first contest would be the beginning of next year. Thanks

I think for your age you would do pretty good at that size,why not get one contest under your belt in the junior category before you end up on stage against the 30 year olds

Hey there, new to this site and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I'm 17 years old will be turning 18 this December. I want to compete in bodybuilding or at least physique. Basically seeing if you guys think I should wait to pack on some more muscle PR just start now to get used to competing. By now I mean my first contest would be the beginning of next year. Thanks

You are only 17 years old. But you build your body wonderful. From when you are building your body. 12 years? :confused:

Top Bottom