Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADVICE! doing high cardio and endurance training.....adding weights??

dicedgunz

ok, currently i quit lifting weights. i am diong only high intensity cardio and endurance training. swimming/running/own body weight exercises. i was going to start back lifting again but only 3-4 days a week. the other stuff is 6 days a week. when i was lifting i did high reps low weight. question is, since i'm already doing plenty of my own body weight exercises for muscle endurance, for the weight lifting could i make it 3-4 days of heavy weight/ low reps to add on the muscle while the cardio and endurance is shredding the body fat. or should i stick to low weight high reps.....

comments and thoughts on that please....

-diced

You need to put stress on your muscles from them to build, cause your muscles rip, and they take all the nutrients like fat and protein and build them bigger. Heavy weights and low reps are what I think considered better for strength and muscle mass. High reps and low weights mostly build up muscle endurance and tone and give the muscles definition(Heavy weights also give defintion). The only way to make them really grow is to rip them(Heavy weights that you can handle ofcourse) Muscles need more than just the same weight all the time also.. They adapt to the weight that you are currently using, so change it up about 1-2 weeks at a time :)

thanks bro,
i think since i'm already doing enough of my own body weight exercises. push ups, pull ups, situps etc....i will lift heavy 4 days a week for some lean mass. thanks bro

Top Bottom