Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the advantage of cardio after training

Ronald Tennere

I have asked this question to many trainers, about what's better between doing cardio before of after lifting, most of them
agree that lifting first and cardio after will make you build strength and bigger muscles, thoughts please, thank you.

it depends on your goals bro. if your goals are endurance based, do cardio first so you are fresh. otherwise yeah do cardio after.

but I would do cardio totally separate from the gym. cardio in the gym is boring and really doesn't do as much as you think. finding a bicycle or jogging trail is far more fun and effective.

I have asked this question to many trainers, about what's better between doing cardio before of after lifting, most of them
agree that lifting first and cardio after will make you build strength and bigger muscles, thoughts please, thank you.

If you've asked loads why are you still asking?

You want to do cardio after weight training.

Weight training depletes your muscles of glycogen so your body has to use body fat to fuel the cardio session

Top Bottom