Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding in deadlifts

Anything over 8 reps is cardio in my book :)

Yah I just talked with a buddy who does 675 for deadlifts. He was saying I need to incorporate hamstrings more heavily. I'm also going to turn my core day to heavier weights low reps

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Yah I just talked with a buddy who does 675 for deadlifts. He was saying I need to incorporate hamstrings more heavily. I'm also going to turn my core day to heavier weights low reps

What you need to focus on is form first and foremost. Poor deadlift form with fuck you up faster than you can boo. Start easy and add weight gradually. Videotape yourself, make sure your setting the back for every rep.

For now if you have not even been doing deadlifts, just do them until you get some experience and weight on the bar. Then you will be able to judge where YOU need to work. For your friend hamstring may be the weak link that needs work, yours may be different. For now focus on form and as you add weight where you need to add additional work will reveal itself.

Dead lifts are my all time favorite! Early on in my lifting days I was cranking out all kinds of sets and reps in my effort to gain mass. It wasn't until I started dead lifting properly that physique changed. I know everyone is different but I think young lifters name the mistake of implementing too many axillary lifts in the hopes to "get big".....for me dead lifts and deep squats are paramount!!!! Just my 2 cents

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I'm thinking this whole structured workout routine needs to go byebye.. and lift based on what my body is telling me more than what i had planned for that day.

Holy smokes 415x2 on my second go around fornmyn last set put me through the ringer.. its growing time

I'm thinking this whole structured workout routine needs to go byebye.. and lift based on what my body is telling me more than what i had planned for that day.

It depends on what works for you. I wouldn't say my routine is structured but I have a general cycle I go through.

I've just been noticing my muscles are taking longer to recover probably due to my gradual fat loss and now that I'm pushing heavier weights and only doing 5 reps each set. Which has made me take more days for rest than usual

Top Bottom