Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuleta workout routine

No....but no woody........Davarelli knows all.....Guys stop arguing with him, he benches 600 plus raw and weights 200 lbs.....Everyone stop, Dav's the man... ;) Lets just drop it......Someone seems to be a bit jealous....wink wink...Also, hes listed at 223 lbs, so no matter if he looks 180 lbs or 400 lbs to you, thats what his weight is bro, and if you dont believe me, then ask my brother http://www.stlouisrams.com/Team/Players/47446

just curious.....name some starting nfl safetys that weight 180 lbs?? Because that is what position he plays.

that's what his weight is because they say so? they say so, so you believe it than that makes you a sucker, teams lie about players weights and heights all the time, jackass.

ok, i think its a TAD bit more accurate than davarelli's eyeball....But hey..what do I know?? :)

daverelli said:
plenty of corners are 185 and below

Plenty of kickers too....what's your point? The statement was about NFL Safeties. Guys 200 lbs & up tend to be moved to Safety while the shorter faster players are at the corners. Not to mention a lot of NFL Safeties were undersized linebackers in college, namely Pat Tillman and Adam Archuleta.

LOL, you have yet to disprove me once with some factual data. Its coo, im not the only one who sees you looking like a fool post after post....after post..... ;)

daverelli said:
WOW!!!!!!!!! 225 on rebound benches HE'S AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not 210, he's 185.

Well if you think a rebound bench with 225lbs is easy, then I suggest you try it some time for a few sets of triples with at least a 3 inch hand to bar separation, and then reacting back up before the bar drops more than 3 inches.. :chomp:

Top Bottom