Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuleta workout routine

You can bet your ass there are no starting safeties in the NFL at 185 lbs.

Not in the NFL you don't.

Furthermore, I did a bit of research on him and he played linebacker in college - the idea that a major Div 1 college football program would start a guy who weighed 185 lb at linebacker is certifiably insane. Also, everybody gains weight from the time they're 22 til 27 - especially if you are an elite professional athlete with time and access to the best training available. That means you are positing the guy was a 170-180 lb linebacker not only playing in but excelling in the PAC-10. Completely laughable.

I'd believe a 175 lb guy could bench 500 before I'd believe he could be all american at linebacker.

iwould say that playing linebacker at 175 would be a lot easier than benching 500 at 175, hahahaha, like i said earlier, everybody and they're brother benches 5 bills while they're sitting on they're couch but when they get in the gym they're struggling with 250, haha!

The thing is and the thing that you haven't seemed to understand is that we're not talking about everybody and their brother on the couch, we're talking about an elite class athlete. World of difference. You said you'd find a "315-320" press believable? Do you realize how badly a lift like that sucks for any player at any position other than kicker or punter in the NFL? Its not even that great for an average college skill positioni player.

I'd have a hard time believing a 175-185 lb guy could put up that kind of bench too but the evidence that AA weighs that doesn't seem to exist beyond fantasy on your part. Every reputable source and logical deducation puts him somewhere between 215-225 lbs. At that weight I still don't know if he can do it (though not ruling it out) but I hardly think you need to skew the facts to bolster your arguement.

if there's so many MONSTERS in the NFL why is it that every time that you see the lineman challenge the top dude only gets around 35 reps with 225 or if it's a max single on the incline it's always around 385? because EVERYONE INFLATES THEY'RE BENCH NUMBERS, IT'S TRADITION WITH GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

get the video so we can see his monstrous 15 inch arms bench 530, hahaha, i wasn't even talking about him in my last post

Am I the only one who thinks that comparing his numbers w/those of a powerlifters is like comparing apples and oranges (to a certain extent atleast)? You guys are finding the idea of him benching that much hard to believe, however he obviously uses a different form and timing than what would be used say, at a PL comp. Not to take away from his strength at all, but its aimed towards a specific aspect of lifting/life that he NEEDS to excel at for his job. Do you think they would allow his form (the way it's described in the article) at a comp? It seems to me he would be DQ'ed in a second. But I guess thats just me.

As to judging his weight, the idea seems absurd to me that anybody could accurately guess someones weight by staring at him in a picture, or a tv screen. Regardless though, the guy would not be starting in the NFL if he weighed 185.

Top Bottom