Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuleta workout routine

actually, if you watch the ultimate defender show on espn. La' Roi Glover, inclined 400 lbs. Also, Larry Allen has been the strongest man in the NFl for sometime, and hes well over 700. I believe theirs even a thing in ESPN about him.

Alright I will try to get the DVD back, watch it. Burn the part where he does it if he does and show it to you all. May take weeks.

gettinkrunkd said:
Also, Larry Allen has been the strongest man in the NFl for sometime, and hes well over 700. I believe theirs even a thing in ESPN about him.

Are you referring to the bench press? the world record is 715 raw, so thatd better be a shirted number :p

what does that tell you if one of the strongest men in NFL is inclining 400 and some 185 lb. pussy is claiming 530, makes you think doesn't it

daverelli said:
what does that tell you if one of the strongest men in NFL is inclining 400 and some 185 lb. pussy is claiming 530, makes you think doesn't it

thiers a big diff between incline and bench pressing. Some people can do more on one exercise than another.

Also :Allen's tenacity and strength are his best traits. Last year, he was filmed bench-pressing a stunning 700 pounds, easily making him the league's strongest Pro Bowl player.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/b/page/pressbox/0,1328,5646870,00.html

LOL Archuleta is not 185lbs, 210+ actually and lean.

anyone who can do rebound benches with 225lbs as easily as he does has to be darn strong absorbing all that force! Just try it sometime...

The guy is listed at 223 lbs, where is this 185 coming from? That's frickin' tiny for an NFL safety - I don't believe it.

Top Bottom