Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuleta workout routine

daverelli said:
i'm not the one claiming a 530 bench, seems like the bench is one of those lifts where everyone and they're brother can do 500, yet in 13 years of lifting i've seen exactly 3 people bench 5 plates and only one of those was without a shirt and i can count on two hands the # of people i've seen do 4 plates legitimetely on two hands, so forgive me if i have a hard time believing that a guy who literally looks average sized can do 5 wheels and a couple of cookies on each side

Dude, you're a stubborn A-hole. Have you ever seen olympic lifters? Those under the 200 lb weight class can lift EXTRAORDINARY amounts of weight. Just goes to show that looks don't mean shit. I see guys in my gym all the time that are small as fuck but can move around more weight than 3/4 of this board.

daverelli said:
i'm not the one claiming a 530 bench, seems like the bench is one of those lifts where everyone and they're brother can do 500, yet in 13 years of lifting i've seen exactly 3 people bench 5 plates and only one of those was without a shirt and i can count on two hands the # of people i've seen do 4 plates legitimetely on two hands, so forgive me if i have a hard time believing that a guy who literally looks average sized can do 5 wheels and a couple of cookies on each side

I do understand where you are coming from with this one. But who would care about talking about someone who can do 300? Thats why you always hear about someone doing a lot of weight. Because: It's a lot of weight and its more than most can do.

Just keep in mind most people in the NFL think he is pound for pound one of the strongest and there are some strong people in the NFL, not that many people can be wrong.

Didn't some of the Ohio State guys like Shawn Springs and Joey Galloway have some big time bench bench/squat numbers? Somewhere in the mid-400's at 180-190 or so, I thought I read.

daverelli said:

bro, one of my best friends plays DT at Eastern Kentucky. Hes 19 all natty and benches 460, Squats 600 and clean and jerks over 350. So i dont find that hard to believe at all. Go to the Fhsaa online you can even look his numbers up when he was a senior in HS at the states weightlifting meet.

yeah but he's a defensive tackle and probably weighs at least 260 those weights are believable for a guy that size, but a 530 bench for a guy who weighs 185, come on

i would believe 315 or 320 it's not like that isn't impressive enough and it's way more believable for a guy of his small amount of muscle mass

daverelli said:
i would believe 315 or 320 it's not like that isn't impressive enough and it's way more believable for a guy of his small amount of muscle mass

If you think that is a lot for an NFL Player, that just proves my point: You have no clue.

Rather than perform a standard bench press, Schroeder teaches athletes to explode through the movement, release the bar from their hands at the top of the lift, drop their hands to their chests, catch and explode back into the bar as fast as possible. Schroeder keeps his hands ready at all times, watching athletes to make sure they catch the bar.

This sort of explains. He's basically saying he's bouncing the weight off his chest, which would also explain why he can "speed press" more than he BP the normal way. It's still a lot of weight but I'd be afraid of tearing something by letting that much weight drop on me then catching it at the bottom like that. I have more squat power coming up if I go all the way down and spring up rather than just going to parallel and trying to slow the weight down. It's the same principle here.

hey eat big, if that's not a lot for an NFL player how come every time i watch the lineman challenge the strongest incline press by the biggest offensive or def. lineman is 385 year after year, the stongest dude at the combine this year was an OL who did 43 reps with 225, if you think that carries over to 530 lbs. for a single you're on some great drugs, i will be willing to bet anything i have on the fact that the only dude in the NFL who can touch that kind of bench is Cowboys OL Larry Allen, i don't have anything against Arculeta, i just think he needs to wake up, his 225 for 31 reps translates to roughly a 365 lb. bench, very respectable for a DB

so Dial Tone you're saying that he can bench 530 with enough force that the weight leaves his hands at the top and he catches it, hahahahahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom