Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuleta workout routine

you're saying that he bench pressed 530 on the DVD? if that's so, that would make him one of the strongest 210 pounders in the entire world, sure you wanna go that far? the only way that i would believe that he could bench that is if i got to load the weights on the bar personally, just to show you how unbelievable that is Coleman did a HARD 5 reps with 495 on his newest video and he was offseason 310 lbs., in an e-mail he said the most he had ever done with 5 plates was 8 reps, so you're telling me that a kid who looks like a skater can do just about the same, i'm sorry but that's bullshit.

daverelli said:
you're saying that he bench pressed 530 on the DVD? if that's so, that would make him one of the strongest 210 pounders in the entire world, sure you wanna go that far? the only way that i would believe that he could bench that is if i got to load the weights on the bar personally, just to show you how unbelievable that is Coleman did a HARD 5 reps with 495 on his newest video and he was offseason 310 lbs., in an e-mail he said the most he had ever done with 5 plates was 8 reps, so you're telling me that a kid who looks like a skater can do just about the same, i'm sorry but that's bullshit.

First off, he trains for strength and speed I do believe and not size like Ronnie. Second, he doesnt look like a skater. If you would do reasearch you would see his neck is bigger than your leg. Do your research before you automatically dismiss something as erroneous.

daverelli said:

If it's on the video, I don't see how you could doubt that. Maybe he's wearing a bench shirt???

so his neck is 28 inches around now at 210, hahaha, does he wear a cape and leap tall buildings in a single bound too? i live in St. Louis and have seen this guy in interviews and he literally looks like he is 185 lbs. i work out in a gym where a local sportcaster who used to play in the NFL trains and i asked him one time about Archuleta's "supposed" ability to bench over 500lbs. and he literally started laughing, and this isn't coming from some pencilneck newbie this guy is 6'3" 255

I'm with dave, I also live in St. Louis and though I have never met him in person he doesn't appear to be able to bench that much. You cant always go on looks I know but he just doesn't look that big. As a matter of fact if he was anywhere close I would be impressed. My kids wear his jersey so I hope I'm wrong, they would love it if he were that strong.

the year he got drafted on espn, they had this special on him during the draft and all. They showed him working out and he was being dropped from like 10 foot in the air and he was like catching himself before he hit the ground. They also showed him working out and he had like 450 on and he was repping it out. So i honestly dont doubt it. Im not related to him, or dont know him either, but i can tell you what i saw and thats enough for me to believe. That dude does have one swole ass neck though.

people never believe when someone has them topped......I love it! :)

i'm not the one claiming a 530 bench, seems like the bench is one of those lifts where everyone and they're brother can do 500, yet in 13 years of lifting i've seen exactly 3 people bench 5 plates and only one of those was without a shirt and i can count on two hands the # of people i've seen do 4 plates legitimetely on two hands, so forgive me if i have a hard time believing that a guy who literally looks average sized can do 5 wheels and a couple of cookies on each side

Top Bottom