Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aching and "shock" contractions in forearm connection to elbow and biceps connection and bracialus- raise?

^^^ yeah go light. do roman chairs, very light rows

i think you need to learn how to lift lighter, working the back with proper form involves light weight. when you go too heavy you engage your shoulders too much, that is why meatheads have zero back and huge shoulders

I would probably have it looked at by a doctor. You don't want to push through if there is something else going on. You could easily have a stress fracture and not know it.

this type of issue is very common

you are using poor form or overtraining the arms

you also have very poor blood flow and flexbility in the forearms. are you using gloves, straps or wraps? if so STOP using them. weak wrists will trickle down to weak forearms, and trick to elbow problems

also learn forearms stretching. youtube videos on it. take a break from the area for a while to let things relax

wanted to post an update... thanking all of you as I will try to use or try all advise ; but I wanna single out your response here to say thanks much, cuz just reading the words "very poor blood flow" reminded me of and article I had read on BFR (blood flow restriction) training. the article was focuses on the benefit to training the muscle, not as a therapeutic treatment ; but it clicked to go back and reread. So I went to the gym, put my normal compression sleeves on, then I tied a wrap around each arm above the bicept... fairly tight. I didn't use gloves, I went thru my workout.... expecting maybe a small improvement... instead I made it thru the entire thing without a single ache or cramping pain (as I always have). same heavy weight, didn't lighten. and for 2 days now I have not had a single one of those "shock" contractions.
it's only 1 session, but the result was stark.
blood flow. all this time focused on RSI.

Thanks man. I wouldn't have thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom