Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Achieving the "Pump"

MikeyG

Bros, I just had a bicep/tricep routine today and for some reason I couldn't achieve the 'pump' feeling in my arms! :mad:

I know there's alot of factors may inhibit my 'pump' feeling in the muscle that you're training on---

but, I'd like to know what is the most influencial factors in order to get a good pump? Diet, Water Intake, Routine?

Is it wise to use maximum weight for 4-6 reps, or 60% of max- weights for 15 reps--- fast slow? etc?

Any comments welcome--

I get my best pumps with 8-15 reps. But actually my most fantastic pumps come from the 5x5 routine where i do first exercise heavy for 5, then the next two exercises i choose do higher reps 8-15. It rocked!!!

-Fatty

great replies, especially the mind to muscle connection.

I see what you're saying in that one. So, is the total focus is the key?

I just believe achieving the 'pump' what really triggers muscle growth, because just fatiquing the muscle (just by working it) doesn't lead into growth, simply burns calories... do you k now what i'm saying?

MikeyG said:
Bros, I just had a bicep/tricep routine today and for some reason I couldn't achieve the 'pump' feeling in my arms! :mad:

I know there's alot of factors may inhibit my 'pump' feeling in the muscle that you're training on---

but, I'd like to know what is the most influencial factors in order to get a good pump? Diet, Water Intake, Routine?

Is it wise to use maximum weight for 4-6 reps, or 60% of max- weights for 15 reps--- fast slow? etc?

Any comments welcome--

Also what you eat plays a role.
If i cut carbs in my diet there is no rep range that will make any pump.
Pre workout meal is important.
Try this: water + glycerine + maltodextrin + whey + creatine + arginine preworkout.
Take a loof at this threads:

Top Bottom