Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abs workout..

Partially true. I have seen pictures of him before he even had a trace of muscle on his stomach, he always pushed himself and did alot of excercising, ran many miles a day, his hard work eventually paid off.

Exactly, those thing caused him to get lean. Following his ab routine, expecting the same results as him is stupid.

Perform 2-3 sets of weighted crunches at the end of one of your workouts, and they will get plenty of stimulation.

I don't think being lean is the only thing needed. I've gotten really lean twice now(for two shows) and my abs have sucked because I've never really trained them very hard. For the last week and a half I've been training them almost daily using cable crunches and I've noticed a huge difference already. I say that you should train them with weight. HUGE weight. Today I'll be doing cable crunches with 210 pounds for 25-15 reps per set(I have no endurance so the reps shrink with each set). I don't know if it'll work for everyone, though I don't see why not, but it works for me. Give it a try.
By the way, I know I said to use "HUGE weight" and I realize that 210 isn't huge but my goal is to get the weight up to over 300.

Bruce Lee had one the best physiques I've ever seen. Even Arnold has stated that Bruce Lee's physique was unmatched.

He was definitely not building mass, but every striation and muscle fiber was visible, and he was VERY strong for his size.

What works for me is diet that is high in protein and low in carbs, and some cardio, drinking lots of water.ALso by keeping them tight through out the day(squezze the abs as hard as you can then release) you can do this isotension anywhere.Really works for me.
Good Luck!

Ok, guys. To make it more simple you can still get the six-pack by doing 4 sets of 20-25 crunches and 4 sets of 15-20 leg raises:
http://www.fatlosstips.com/abs.html

But if you want the shredders coming in from the sides try the oblique excercises I recommended. I can't clearly see my midsection, but I can see my shredders (because I work them the hardest, by the time I get to crunches it turns more into a contorting movement rather than contraction) :).

Also mix your ab routine around a bit so your body does not get tierd of doing the same excercise over and over again. Change some of the work-outs. For this I sometimes go into stores/grocery stores look at the men's magazines and see which new, interesting workout I can try later.

BTW, a lot of people do situps and crunches wrong. You want to curl your abs up like you are trying to roll up a newspaper. You don't just want to try to bring your shoulders/chest up to your knees. Technique is very important. If you have good technique you can get ripped abs with fewer sets.

Top Bottom