Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ABS excercises, how often??? please help!

ie98ssre

When I was in my late teens a couple years ago, I used to train Tae Kwon Do once or twice a weak and after just a couple of months I had abs so good I didnt even need to flex them, they just stood out all the time.

Nowadays they have become worse and Ive picked up gym training again, I wanted to get good abs again so I did ab excercises every time I went to gym (4 t/week) but with no apparent results.

Then I met this pro-trainer who said he used to workout with this bigshot bodybuilder and he told me that abs dont need more than once or at most twice per week excercise.
Which kinda resembles the amount of training I had in my Tae Kwon Do days...

So I am thinking is this guy right?
Perhaps thats why I havent developed any abs during the past 2 months?

What you guys think?

ie98ssre
*30 pound in 3 months with creatine, glutamine and eggs*

You didnt mention your diet and how much cardio you do. I hardly do my abs, but as soon as I eliminate starch and fatty foods, and drink 4-5 litres of water a day, cardio 3 times a week,I can see my 6 pack coming through.I keep my abs under constant tension, I squeeze them as hard as I can then release........and on and on...Isotension really works for me.They are hard as a rock.You can try this anywhere(work, home , while driving a car or whatever)Just keep them tight and watch your diet and do some cardio.
Good luck! ;)

I am very lean but to really bring out my abs I do them every other day. I work my lower abs first, then upper abs and finish with obliques.

Top Bottom