Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abs

jellyman01

:) anyone have any good techniques to get those abs turned into a six pack? i do crunches and situps...just looking for more info..thanx alot..by the way..you guys are great..jellyman01

try to work in some resistance in there...sit on your knees and bend over holding the cables and do crunches that way...to really make them bulge i will need resistance, also as above i do hanging raises with ankle weights

This gets so damn redundant but nothing is more factual. Diet is what determines ab definition. If you train all other muscle groups you could never directly train abs a day in your life but if your body fat is low enough you will have impressive abs. Abs get much stimulation simply thhrough other various lifts that they don't really need to be trained directly for them to hypertrophy thus show definition. Abs are determined by low bodyfat which is a product of proper diet and hard training.

Top Bottom