Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about the cardio heart rate and low carb?

missyd143

i try so hard to do everything right..i started cardio in the morning but switch it up from 20 min sprints and some days in the evening 30-45 min of walkin or jogging..im always changin my routine..like for ex..ill walk for about 5 min then jog for 10 ,,walk on incline and run for 5 min...is this ok? and i heard if you dont eat any carbs u have to replace those calories with fat..like flax or nuts..is it better to eat oatmeal in the morning as carbs then only a lil fat or more fat nd no carbs..i rotate my carbs also but im never cut,,my stomach is flat and arms ar good but im not shredded,,,,i take in 1300 calories and i weigh 124llbs..some days i will have 1600 calories...is this too low for cutting?? my protein is 190 grams and carbs some days go from 50(on low)-120(on high)..my fat ranges from 20-40grams of flax..i dont eat carbs past 4pm and after weights i have simple carbs and 30 grams of whey....what would be good? will i loose muscle is i run for 45 min ? or walk? will it burn my ab fat or just be a waste..

hummm, i'm not totally sure what the hell you just said, but i'll respond anyway. It's good that you are changing your cardio routine around, but I think it's a good idea to steadily increase your intensity each week.

I think another point that should be made is to stay consistant with your diet. I see you on here all the time posting questions regarding your diet. What you're doing now sounds good, but stick with it, don't keep changing things around just because you find a new diet. Yet your diet should change slightly with a decrease in body weight. At that point, make the nessasary changes.

hope this helps a little.

gymrat123

Top Bottom