Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about adding cardio for fat loos and adding more carbs

missyd143

hey i used to have peanut butter and fats but kept carbs comin from veggies on my 3 low days and then i would have 1 high day of carbs like 150 grams and fat low....i did HIIT 20 min sprints and weights 3 times a week ...but i seemed to reach a plateu and now im doing walking for 60 min and uping my first 3 meals as carbs and lowering fats only having flax to the last 3 meals..is it ok not to rotate carbs or should i still do that to loss fat?
thanks i think i lost some fat while keeping muscle//but alot of people have something to say bout penut butter and carbs....and veggies and carbs //but i dont think those are carb sources as aposed to rice and potatoes...i was wondering if i cut them out will something happen cause i really dont add up those carb sources...should i> thanks

what do you mean how low dimond? like just oatmeal in the orning //? if im doin 60 min of cardio what do u suggest cause u need carbs like oatmeal in the morning so that protein wont be used as fuel..and fat i read can be stored as adipose tissue ...carbs are more effective except if on a keto siet which i am not..help dimond

dimond wouldnt your metabolism slow down if you dont have a carb up? its good to alternate..and what to have post weight training to restore glycogen if im cutting? will whey just do(35 grams)

Top Bottom