Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abdominal work while using steroids

wovages

I have a weird but serious question to see what you guys think about this. I have been arguing with someone on another form about how people get these distended stomachs in bodybuilding. I see a lot of guys in the gym that look pregnant but they also are working out their abdominals. how can I avoid getting that type of look, I want a six pack.

You should start fasting and use sarms to rip up

well you don't see many super old people with guts for a reason. if your stomach isn't flat then you shorten your lifespan for sure.

how do you get a flat stomach? it is all about what you eat, when you eat, how often you eat, and staying active

I have a weird but serious question to see what you guys think about this. I have been arguing with someone on another form about how people get these distended stomachs in bodybuilding. I see a lot of guys in the gym that look pregnant but they also are working out their abdominals. how can I avoid getting that type of look, I want a six pack.

It's a volume of food thing - eat less

bro fast for 2 weeks and you will flatten out stomach

Never use weight on abs unless you have to add mass. Many bodybuilders get big guts during off-season but they lose it pre contest using strict diet and other means

Top Bottom