Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ab wheel question

Jersson Sisodia

Hi guys, I just that bought the ab wheel to train at home , I wonder if this is something you can do everyday day or not, also is this exercise alone enough to lose weight while dieting? thanks guys.

the ab wheel is a scam, unless you are already lean. you cannot spot train a body part and magically turn into the guy in the commercial lol

you aren't going to lose the belly by doing the fucking ab wheel. you need to lose total body fat! you are likely dieting wrong.. go to the diet section and post your diet

The Ab wheel has my abs and lower back ripped. Like Steve said I’m also really lean. Doing the ab wheel won’t help show your abs unless you lose the fat around your abs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the ab wheel is a scam, unless you are already lean. you cannot spot train a body part and magically turn into the guy in the commercial lol

you aren't going to lose the belly by doing the fucking ab wheel. you need to lose total body fat! you are likely dieting wrong.. go to the diet section and post your diet

That's not accurate. It IS true that it wont get you ripped by making you lose weight. However, as means of training the abs it's right at the top.

The ab wheel is actually a really good ab exercise. It looks like one of those gimmicky 'as seen on tv' type things but it's a great exercise.

It won't get you lean though. To loose body fat, you need to be in a calorie deficit.

You can have the greatest abs in the world but you won't be able to see them unless your body fat is under 10%

Top Bottom