Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AB WHEEL(DOES IT WORK)

Yup, every other day 4 sets of 12. It works your total upper body a little bit. It makes your abs flatter. Good stuff. As long as they didnt charge more than like 5 or 10 dollars for it, you are in good shape.

I tried one and wasn't crazy about it. This one had a spring in it. I felt as though, it wasn't working my abs as hard as I am used to. Although, many have had success with it.

Don't waste your money on an ab wheel just use a BB or two DBs. I'm not a big fan of these thighmaster, ab wheel, etc. promotions. A waste of money if you already go to the gym.

Originally posted by LeviathanX:
Don't waste your money on an ab wheel just use a BB or two DBs. I'm not a big fan of these thighmaster, ab wheel, etc. promotions. A waste of money if you already go to the gym.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but an ab wheel is only $10. And IF you know how to use it PROPERLY it can be very effective.

Now if you pay hundreds for the Torso Tiger...you have "issues".

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

All I'm saying is that you can accomplish the same results as those products provide without spending a cent (or only the amount of money it takes to sign up for a gym membership). Why spend any money when you can get the results for free? Sure $10 is nothing in our inflated society, but $10 here and $10 there adds up. That is why everyone on the Supplements board swears by ordering online rather than GNC or other chains.

Top Bottom