Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ab training - when and what

shark_attack

I have always wondered what is better for training abs - a day where you workout abs, or training abs at the end of workouts (3-4 days a week).

throughout the summer i switched my ab routine pretty often. some days just abs, sometimes abs after big workouts.

My current goals are to gain mass. Since I've joined this board I've gotten lots of good tips and have made great progress. With heavy sets and eating like a madman, my abs arnt what they used to be (I have a pic on my profile current as of a month ago)

What do you consider the best training for abs? and what workouts do you do for them?

abs are pretty much low bf%. If you dont have low bf% you wont see your abs no matter how hard you train them. Ive been blessed with good genetics and eating however i want and still see my abs (~10%bf)

so get your diet in check, my favorite ab exercises are hanging leg raises, weighted decline crunches and planks/bridges

Abs are not special or different from any other body part train with the same frequency and intensity as all your other muscle groups...

Top Bottom