Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ab exercise tip

SAGAT

here's an exercise that really hammers the abs, picked it up during boxing classes i took a while ago.

lay on the floor, hands beside you. lift your legs (stretched) about 10 cm (4 inches) off the floor, and hold this position for 10 secs, count out loud if it helps. after 10 secs raise your legs 10 cm again. hold again for 10 secs. repeat until your legs are vertical. hold for another 10 secs and then work back down in the same manner. this is brutal, especially the first couple of times you do 'em. give it a shot, it's worth it!

(as a side note this works really well in conjunction with needsize's ab routine that he posted a while back)

just laid in front of my comp and tried it. definitely a good suggestion, bor. gonna incorporate this into my (non-existent) ab routine.

Yeah this is good. If you're not able to do it at first, try putting your hands under your butt - makes it easier. If you need to make it harder, put your hands over your head, rather than by your sides.

you can also do these in a 'V'

hands striaght up, do a crunch with the leg raise, popular among track athletes

and i thought regular 6" were bad enough.....

my workout partner is going to experience a new realm of AB hell next week :evil:

Top Bottom