Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On AAS… Not enough rest… How and what to do?

joeracer01

How would you train?
How many days a week?
What type of routine?

I wake at 6am at work by 7am – 3:30pm Gym from 4pm – 5pm or so. Home by 6 or so. Shake, shower, and eat dinner. Then play with kids, help with kids bath put kids to sleep by 9. Prepare meals for the next day and talk with the girlfriend and it 10:30pm or so. Usually stay up until 11:30 or 12.

So on average I get about 6 hours of sleep. Some nights I get an hour more or so.

I’m on cycle right now. I know I need more rest but its just not going to happen. I’m being realistic about what can and can’t be done. So I would like some input on how one would train with this type of lifestyle. Also I can't hit the gym on Saturday or Sunday.

Hey Joe,

Im pretty much in the same boat as you and Im up at 5:30 every morning
my typical training day is

Wake 5:30 AM
Work 7-3
Train 4-5
I like to have lights out at 9, so it gives me a little more than 8 hours, i do this three days during the week and train sat/sun

Offcourse I dont have kids so Ive got more of my own time!
Theres no real way around it, theres only so many hours in a day, I would just try and hit the sack earlie and get ATLEAST 7 hours minimum on cycle!
And If your not busy on the weekend throw in a couple of naps and have the weekend as a full recovery.
I train 5 days per week, sometimes 6 but thats just light cardio/abs/stretching/sauna etc

Id try get in the gym 4- times per week to make the most of your cycle!

As of right now I train 5 days a week and off on weekends.
D1Chest, D2 back, D3 shoulders, D4 bi and tri (fairly light day), D5 legs

I just feel myself being more and more exhausted as the weeks go on.
I don’t feel myself gaining size and weight as I should.
Been wondering for some time if I should do a 3 day or 4day workout.
Weekends are off days for sure.

As of right now I train 5 days a week and off on weekends.
D1Chest, D2 back, D3 shoulders, D4 bi and tri (fairly light day), D5 legs

I just feel myself being more and more exhausted as the weeks go on.
I don’t feel myself gaining size and weight as I should.
Been wondering for some time if I should do a 3 day or 4day workout.
Weekends are off days for sure.

Go to a 4 day routine. It will help you get the rest you need. Better have the recovery time needed by only working out 4 days and not have adequate recovery with 5.
You'll probably have better results.

Top Bottom