Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 days from honeymoon...help me break my plateau

*Progress Report 8/24*

Just left the gym and want to get thoughts down while I remember since yesterday and today were my first days on Cardazol.

First off, everything Is good since my last update. Feeling much stronger these past two weeks. Eating is still on point. I went trail riding on Saturday out in the bush so no access to food outside the protein shakes I took. Had a toned down cheat meal of three Chick-fil-A grilled club sandwiches with no bun or sauce. So basically just three chicken breasts with the cheese and bacon slice in a medium fry. This caused no weight gain like I got from the burger cheat meal.

I logged in at 173 even this morning. So stuck at the same weight for about a week. I’m hoping the Cardazol will help with the new plateau.

So the Cardazol arrived a little later than expected, so yesterday was my first use. I’m very sensitive to work out stimulants, So I wanted to start out slow. Yesterday I took one cap about one hour before training and one cap about 20 minutes before training. It was a good workout and noticed my skin was warm at times but didn’t notice anything really.

Today I upped the dose to two caps 30 minutes before training and one cap at the start of training and the results were fantastic. My 45 minute cardio session to start training was a breeze and I incorporated 30 second sprints throughout the session and never lost my breath or felt like I was entering fatigue. The whole cardio session was like I was in a state of euphoria. Very odd but good. Fatigue was also reduced during my lifts and I was able to increase weight while maintaining 15 reps per set with no problem.

Tomorrow I plan to switch over to decaf coffee and pop two caps a.m. and do three caps before training (two cap one hour before and one cap at start). If no issues then I will move to the full 6 cap/day dose.

8lbs to goal weight (anything more is cherry on top). 6 weeks to go. If I need to make changes to diet or routine, now’s the time.

*Progress Report 8/24*

Just left the gym and want to get thoughts down while I remember since yesterday and today were my first days on Cardazol.

First off, everything Is good since my last update. Feeling much stronger these past two weeks. Eating is still on point. I went trail riding on Saturday out in the bush so no access to food outside the protein shakes I took. Had a toned down cheat meal of three Chick-fil-A grilled club sandwiches with no bun or sauce. So basically just three chicken breasts with the cheese and bacon slice in a medium fry. This caused no weight gain like I got from the burger cheat meal.

I logged in at 173 even this morning. So stuck at the same weight for about a week. I’m hoping the Cardazol will help with the new plateau.

So the Cardazol arrived a little later than expected, so yesterday was my first use. I’m very sensitive to work out stimulants, So I wanted to start out slow. Yesterday I took one cap about one hour before training and one cap about 20 minutes before training. It was a good workout and noticed my skin was warm at times but didn’t notice anything really.

Today I upped the dose to two caps 30 minutes before training and one cap at the start of training and the results were fantastic. My 45 minute cardio session to start training was a breeze and I incorporated 30 second sprints throughout the session and never lost my breath or felt like I was entering fatigue. The whole cardio session was like I was in a state of euphoria. Very odd but good. Fatigue was also reduced during my lifts and I was able to increase weight while maintaining 15 reps per set with no problem.

Tomorrow I plan to switch over to decaf coffee and pop two caps a.m. and do three caps before training (two cap one hour before and one cap at start). If no issues then I will move to the full 6 cap/day dose.

8lbs to goal weight (anything more is cherry on top). 6 weeks to go. If I need to make changes to diet or routine, now’s the time.

good dosing on the cardazol, thats what I use

i use 2 caps 30min before training and 1 cap before I train and 1 cap 30min into the training session its awesome

and 2 caps in AM of cardazol have been 100x better and smoother then any coffee I've had, try it

Lets see more updates dont keep us waiting

I have the same cardazol dose but I add 2 caps intra-workout about 30-40min into my 2hour workout right now

finally you got the cardazol in there
im loving cardazol full 6 caps ed

Top Bottom