Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 days from honeymoon...help me break my plateau

I'll grab some cardazol. Website says buy 2 get 1 free, but when you put two in the basket it doesn't indicate a third bottle, so hopefully, it's just put in the box. Happy to use a referral link - I'll just use whoever can get me one first so as not to play favorites.

I'll grab some cardazol. Website says buy 2 get 1 free, but when you put two in the basket it doesn't indicate a third bottle, so hopefully, it's just put in the box. Happy to use a referral link - I'll just use whoever can get me one first so as not to play favorites.

make sure you contact n2bm support so you get the 3rd free or they might miss it, happened to me lol and im a mod

lets keep more updates coming in this log

and you are our favorite we love them logs

*Progress Report 8/17*

Had a bit of a rough patch since last report this last week. The last day I was able to lift was Friday. Did not get to lift Sun-Wed. I had to move my fiance to storage over the weekend and we had to paint our place Sun and Mon night. Tues/Wed(today) work got the better of me. I did get in cardio tonight when I finally got home -- 4 miles with a mix of HIIT. And at least I was active with the moving and painting so I wasn't just sitting around. I'll be able to lift every day the rest of the week, so I can still get four lifting days in.

Eating is still on point. Same diet as listed before. One cheat meal Sat night. But I need feedback here. This knocked me off track bigly. As I said, no cheating at all since my last post with the exception of my cheat meal. I fasted all day Saturday while moving and then we went to a restaurant for dinner. For my cheat meal I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries and 3 beers. Based on the listed calories this should have put me no more than around maintenance calories, roughly 2500. My weight spiked from 172.5 to 177 the next day and did not settle back until this morning at 173.5. So the results of the last 7 days end up being I've gained a pound.

Clearly something I can overcome, but I'm looking for some insight as to why I gained here and didn't seem to spike metabolism. If I made a mistake, I don't want to make it again. Also, aside from my bachelor party in two weeks, I'm just going to completely cut alcohol. I had only drank once or twice in the last several months and thought I could get away with it, but it's just empty calories and not worth it. I can drink on my honeymoon.

Cardazol will be here tomorrow, so I will begin incorporating that with morning fasted cardio. But really need some feedback on the cheat meal - if I need to be more picky in my cheat selections, or space it out further than every 7 days, or cut it completely.

Thanks

Weighed in at 172.6 this morning. So essentially back where I started a week ago. Just got an update that cardazol will arrive friday night.

*Progress Report 8/17*

Had a bit of a rough patch since last report this last week. The last day I was able to lift was Friday. Did not get to lift Sun-Wed. I had to move my fiance to storage over the weekend and we had to paint our place Sun and Mon night. Tues/Wed(today) work got the better of me. I did get in cardio tonight when I finally got home -- 4 miles with a mix of HIIT. And at least I was active with the moving and painting so I wasn't just sitting around. I'll be able to lift every day the rest of the week, so I can still get four lifting days in.

Eating is still on point. Same diet as listed before. One cheat meal Sat night. But I need feedback here. This knocked me off track bigly. As I said, no cheating at all since my last post with the exception of my cheat meal. I fasted all day Saturday while moving and then we went to a restaurant for dinner. For my cheat meal I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries and 3 beers. Based on the listed calories this should have put me no more than around maintenance calories, roughly 2500. My weight spiked from 172.5 to 177 the next day and did not settle back until this morning at 173.5. So the results of the last 7 days end up being I've gained a pound.

Clearly something I can overcome, but I'm looking for some insight as to why I gained here and didn't seem to spike metabolism. If I made a mistake, I don't want to make it again. Also, aside from my bachelor party in two weeks, I'm just going to completely cut alcohol. I had only drank once or twice in the last several months and thought I could get away with it, but it's just empty calories and not worth it. I can drink on my honeymoon.

Cardazol will be here tomorrow, so I will begin incorporating that with morning fasted cardio. But really need some feedback on the cheat meal - if I need to be more picky in my cheat selections, or space it out further than every 7 days, or cut it completely.

Thanks

you can make a burger at home on your own which is perfectly fine. i do it all the time. get grassfed beef, get unbun bread or use a lettuce to wrap the burger. and you can add raw cheese if you want

what kills you with restaurant food is obviously the refined flour in the bread + the refined oils

for what? it isn't better then a homemade burger and the dude prepping it has a neck tat and hasn't washed his hands in a month.

i haven't been to a restaurant in over 3 years and don't plan on going

cheat meals are for the WEAK. i don't believe in them. you can cook delicious AND healthy food yourself

*Progress Report 8/17*

Thanks

i would not worry about the cheat meal, it happens

when you are low carb and you eat a cheat meal during dieting/cutting you can gain up to 10lbs with glycogen storage refill and water retention
1 gram of carbs pulls in 2 grams of water so take note of that

cut the alcohol, add the cardazol to aM cardio and keep going strong

dont cheat, keep control you can do it, you're close

and keep posting updates, I see admins made you platinum

Top Bottom