Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 days from honeymoon...help me break my plateau

Nice man. Hope you enjoy yourself and just keep pushing for now. Looking forward to see what you do afterwards. Let us know any ideas you have.

***Progress Report 10/4***

Gents - Very possible this may be my last post before the big day this Saturday. I think I had just under 90 days when I got started and in that time dropped roughly 16lbs and toned up quite a bit. I just want to say thank you for all the encouragement and recommendations!

Since my last report, diet has been perfect, 4-5 miles cardio per day and have been doing longer HIIT sessions. Got 4 lifting days in last week. Lifted last night, and should be able to lift tonight, Wed, and a quick session Friday morning.

Over the last two weeks, even with no cheating in my diet, I did bounce between 164-166lbs. We'll see how things go when I return from our trip, but I'm not too keen on losing more weight. I will probably adjust to a less severe cut and try to stay in the 160's adding a little bit of muscle as I continue to cut bf.

Pics are from the morning weighing in at 164.2lbs. Very subtle improvement with my second set of abs becoming a little more defined. Shoulders/arms look good. A little bit more fat to burn off on the outside of pecs. Still probably have 3-4lbs to burn off of love handles I'm guessing.

3254D8BD-E3AF-4EDC-81E6-6CCFEE881AC5_1_201_a.jpg4DADAC29-D795-4CA6-8FD4-C1DFD0C27832_1_201_a.jpg

When I get back.... I really need to work on lower back, including lack of lower lat definition, and I apparently need a bigger butt (I have lost so much weight I am sitting on my tailbone and it hurts!!).

Start/Finish comparison:

C8998C3B-49CE-4849-BCFB-B66D8564C421_1_102_a.jpg3254D8BD-E3AF-4EDC-81E6-6CCFEE881AC5_1_201_a.jpg

Thanks again, Gents! If I don't have time to post in the next few days I'll check in after the honeymoon. Cheers!

Looking good bro. Big improvement from start to finish. I enjoyed following your log. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

***Progress Report 10/4***

Gents - Very possible this may be my last post before the big day this Saturday. I think I had just under 90 days when I got started and in that time dropped roughly 16lbs and toned up quite a bit. I just want to say thank you for all the encouragement and recommendations!

Since my last report, diet has been perfect, 4-5 miles cardio per day and have been doing longer HIIT sessions. Got 4 lifting days in last week. Lifted last night, and should be able to lift tonight, Wed, and a quick session Friday morning.

Over the last two weeks, even with no cheating in my diet, I did bounce between 164-166lbs. We'll see how things go when I return from our trip, but I'm not too keen on losing more weight. I will probably adjust to a less severe cut and try to stay in the 160's adding a little bit of muscle as I continue to cut bf.

Pics are from the morning weighing in at 164.2lbs. Very subtle improvement with my second set of abs becoming a little more defined. Shoulders/arms look good. A little bit more fat to burn off on the outside of pecs. Still probably have 3-4lbs to burn off of love handles I'm guessing.

View attachment 140602View attachment 140603

When I get back.... I really need to work on lower back, including lack of lower lat definition, and I apparently need a bigger butt (I have lost so much weight I am sitting on my tailbone and it hurts!!).

Start/Finish comparison:

View attachment 140604View attachment 140602

Thanks again, Gents! If I don't have time to post in the next few days I'll check in after the honeymoon. Cheers!

you're looking good

this is the right way, lets get a post honeymooon stack too a good post honey moon log

Top Bottom