Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 days from honeymoon...help me break my plateau

I'll be at my folks that night. If I time it right I can hit dinner at home. I can do shakes in the car and I guess throw boiled eggs and a burger patty in the cooler. I've done the heat up the food in the gas station microwave before but it's such a miserable experience.

Needs must. You wanna be in shape for the honeymoon right?

***Progress Report 9/15***
This is from this mornings weigh in at 166.

7485B447-8F83-4EEC-BCB1-4B1C5EA608BA.jpg

***Progress Report 9/22***

Hit my goal of 165lbs this morning. Everything from here is bonus!

17 Days To Go!

Mon/Tues work kicked my butt. Didn't get home until after 10pm. Was back in the gym last night about 9pm, so I managed to get 5 miles cardio in, and hit biceps and abs before they kicked me out.

Bros I have been so consistent on diet. I cannot wait to eat a taco and have a margarita LOL

***Progress Report 9/22***

Hit my goal of 165lbs this morning. Everything from here is bonus!

17 Days To Go!

Mon/Tues work kicked my butt. Didn't get home until after 10pm. Was back in the gym last night about 9pm, so I managed to get 5 miles cardio in, and hit biceps and abs before they kicked me out.

Bros I have been so consistent on diet. I cannot wait to eat a taco and have a margarita LOL

17 days you're almost done!

you keep your diet strong

hey, are you going to do a log after honeymoon? maybe a cycle? dont just leave us hanging here

17 days you're almost done!

you keep your diet strong

hey, are you going to do a log after honeymoon? maybe a cycle? dont just leave us hanging here

Oh yeah, I got some stuff to work on. I lost an inch on my arms after my hip procedure I'd like to get back. I also struggle to develop lower lats. Basically get no development from rows in that area. Cycling isn't an option for me for multiple reasons.

Top Bottom