Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 days from honeymoon...help me break my plateau

chipotle cooks their food in refined oils just FYI

there are smarter options when on the road. wil you be at a hotel where you have a small kitchen or what?

I'll be at my folks that night. If I time it right I can hit dinner at home. I can do shakes in the car and I guess throw boiled eggs and a burger patty in the cooler. I've done the heat up the food in the gas station microwave before but it's such a miserable experience.

Consider intermittent fasting, cardio and check CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

***Progress Report 9/12***

Just a quick and dirty update here... Packed lunches for the drive down and back and escaped my "bachelor party" (football tailgate) largely unscathed.

Bit of a bad week for lifting/cardio last week due to work and travel. Did get a few cardio sessions in, but only one lifting day. Back on a normal schedule starting today.

Clocked in at 167.9lbs this morning. I'll try to snap a pic this week, but I don't see much change from 170 (nor would I expect it).

Let's say "summer break" has ended at work, and things are about to pick up big time the next 3 weeks (4 weeks until wedding). I might have to adjust routine somewhat and will lean more toward cardio if I have to choose between cardio and lifting on any given day. Made some slight adjustments to diet plan over the weekend for the last 4 weeks. Looking to drop additional fat, so I will switch up lunch meal from burger patty to chicken breast, and may drop the boiled eggs. This should reduce fats to about 48g/day rather than 60g/day with only a slight calorie drop.

Home stretch boys! If you have any final advice for these last few weeks, please let me know. Thanks!

***Progress Report 9/12***

Just a quick and dirty update here... Packed lunches for the drive down and back and escaped my "bachelor party" (football tailgate) largely unscathed.

Bit of a bad week for lifting/cardio last week due to work and travel. Did get a few cardio sessions in, but only one lifting day. Back on a normal schedule starting today.

Clocked in at 167.9lbs this morning. I'll try to snap a pic this week, but I don't see much change from 170 (nor would I expect it).

Let's say "summer break" has ended at work, and things are about to pick up big time the next 3 weeks (4 weeks until wedding). I might have to adjust routine somewhat and will lean more toward cardio if I have to choose between cardio and lifting on any given day. Made some slight adjustments to diet plan over the weekend for the last 4 weeks. Looking to drop additional fat, so I will switch up lunch meal from burger patty to chicken breast, and may drop the boiled eggs. This should reduce fats to about 48g/day rather than 60g/day with only a slight calorie drop.

Home stretch boys! If you have any final advice for these last few weeks, please let me know. Thanks!

can't go wrong with cardio

Top Bottom